MOU SIGNING @ SINGAPORE / BANGKOK PROMOTION
Signing of Memorandum of Understanding will be done in our Prestige Singapore / Bangkok Office with potential Press Release
ABOUT MOU SIGNING
Signing ceremony between representatives from both companies
A memorandum of understanding (MOU or MoU) is a formal agreement between two or more parties. Companies and organizations can use MOUs to establish official partnerships.
MOUs are not legally binding but they carry a degree of seriousness and mutual respect, stronger than a gentlemen’s agreement. Often, MOUs are the first steps towards a legal contract. In US law, a memorandum of understanding is synonymous with a letter of intent (LOI), which is a non-binding written agreement that implies a binding contract is to follow.
2 Nights stay @ 5 star hotel / Limousine chauffeured airport 2 ways / MOU Signing Ceremony / Approx. 50 press release to media around Asia.
EXCLUSIVE Membership for 3 Years Period
Le Cleef / BlockCham / BRICham / IndiaCham / IFIChamber / EDU-TECH / Eneron Security / OCBA / ICPE / UCPcouncil
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTION
For any other inquiries, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1) Only applicable for use during weekdays, from Sunday till Thursday and during Off Peak Period.
2) Approx. 50 press release to media around Asia.
3) Any other charges or tax have to be borne by the member.
4) 2 Nights stay @ 5 star hotel / Limousine chauffeured airport 2 ways / MOU Signing Ceremony.
5) Skyhigh.vip pte ltd reserve the rights for any last minute adjustment or arrangement or to compensate the client in the event of any issue arising.
CONTENTS OF AN MOU
The process often begins with each party effectively drafting its own best-case MOU. It considers its ideal or preferred outcome, what it believes it has to offer to the other parties, and what points may be non-negotiable on its side. This is each party’s starting position for negotiations.