INCOTERMS 2020 PROGRAMME
24 JAN 2020 09:00 – 15:00
Black Country Chamber of Commerce
Creative Industries Centre
University of Wolverhampton Science Park
Non members: £250.00
The Incoterms® 2020 rules define the responsibilities of buyers and sellers trading international and domestic. Reference to an Incoterms® 2020 rule in a sale contract clearly defines the parties’ respective obligations and reduces the risk of legal complications. It’s imperative that all employees within an internationally trading company have a clear understanding of using and applying the Incoterms® 2020 rules to suit their business needs.
This course covers:
- Introduction to the programme.
- What are Incoterms?
- Exercise to check current awareness
- Why do we need them?
- What do they cover?
- What they don’t cover
- What the terminology used in each Incoterms rule means
- Why the need for change?
- The individual Incoterms reviewed in depth
- The freight forwarder’s involvement
- Advantages and disadvantages of each term for exporters
- Which terms would be best for your own specific requirements?
- How to avoid common Incoterms problems – the golden rules
- Final exercise to check understanding
- What to do next
- A review of the programme
** This price is exclusive of VAT **